Reverse Translational Research
We are researching about...
1) The pathogenesis of peripheral neuropathy (sensory disturbance)
2) The neural circuits of insomnia
To search for mechanisms and novel therapeutic strategies.
Our methods are...
1) Behavioral analysis of various animal models of the disease
2) Creating a 3D culture of sensory nerves: organoids
3) Fluorescent identifications of various neurons using adeno-associated virus (AAV)
4) Real-time recording of neural activity using optogenetics
Ryosuke Ogido（Kyoto University）
Feel free to stop by!
Please contact us if you are interested in our research.
25-1 Shichibancho, Wakayama-shi,
Wakayama, 640-8156, Japan
South Building 7th Floor, In Fukko Campus
Department of Medical Neuropharmacology
☎ 073-488-1843 (Office)
We will show our new articles here. Wait a second!